Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Deck the Halls

Deck the Halls was amazing! The Texas Tarts and Armhole did a great job. The day ran by smooth from the vendor aspect and you can tell they really put in a lot of time to make it successful. The vendors were great and friendly...one reason I love the Dallas indie scene. I had a ton of people mention they seen my myspace page or read my bulletins and that's cool...go myspace for free advertisement!

My daughter has always been a crafty little one. From as soon as she could pick up crayons she always loved to color and draw. She loves to get art sets and play with them. Her line has been "when I grow up I want to be creative like you." That alone amazes me. I'm glad she appreciates what I do but of course anything new I make she HAS to have the first one haha. Well with her wanting to make things and sell like her momma I thought of the perfect project. With the help of Brooke from Crossbones Couture giving me tips I decided to buy the materials for her to make Bubble Magnets. They actually are pretty cool and she loved making them. She made out pretty well and only had a few left. I will probably throw them up on my etsy so she can still sell them since the next show is a ways away.

Thanks to the Texas Tarts and Armhole for putting on a great event and to all the people who stopped by my booth to say hi. Also a big thank you to my brother and sis-in-law for helping out so I could go see my baby's cheer competition and all the people who supported her first adventure in sales.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love your table!!!!! Question, though. What did you use for the magnets? A cookie sheet covered with fabric??

Joefdfe said...

I love your table!!!!! Question, though. What did you use for the magnets? A cookie sheet covered with fabric??